Go To Market – Solutions /
Meroxa's mission is to make real-time data architectures more approachable to all developers. Today, building real-time data infrastructure means choosing between taking 6+ months to integrate a commercial product, 6+ months with your most skilled engineers' time to cobble together open source projects, or hiring a specialized team of experts at $200k+ per person to build and maintain your systems. We believe everyone regardless of expertise, company size, or available resources should be able to leverage real-time data infrastructure in minutes not months.
At Meroxa, we believe Solutions Architects are the trusted advisors to prospects and clients, showing how the Meroxa platform can help them quickly achieve their goals. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales or consulting. Proficiency in connecting technology solutions to measurable business value is critical to having a successful career as a Solutions Architect at Meroxa.
If you're interested in:
- Engaging with customers, both onsite and remote, in a technical consultancy and advisor role during the pre-sales process while providing technical assistance and solution guidance
- Partnering with the sales team to formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets through the adoption of Meroxa
- Educating customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Meroxa while participating in discussions throughout the organization to ensure successful deployment
- Serving as the customer advocate to the Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams to help deliver a best in class real-time data platform experience
- Establishing the culture of what it means to be a Solutions Architect at Meroxa for years to come
...apply at link below😎
You might be a fit if:
- You have a successful track record in technical pre-sales, sales engineering, or as a solution architect selling data, analytics, or developer tools/platforms to enterprise customers
- You have previous experience building and leading a team of Solution Engineers and Architects
- You possess an understanding of the modern data stack and data analytics workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools
- You have a strong desire to tackle hard technical problems, and a proven ability to do so with little or no direct daily supervision
- You have the ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to meet with customers
Benefits we offer:
Competitive salaries - We know you're in high demand, so we aim to be in the top 10% of salaries based on what you'd make in a comparable role living in Silicon Valley
Remote work - Work from where you want to around the world. We've been a remote first company from day one. Also, we supply whatever hardware and software you need to do your job from home.
Health, dental, & vision - Meroxa offers PPO and HMO plans for you, your family, or domestic partner. We pay 75% and you pay 25%
Unlimited vacation - We know you'll love working at Meroxa so much that you'll want to stay heads down every day and night but seriously we want you to take the time you need to bring your best self to work.
Paid parental leave - When you welcome a new baby, Meroxa encourages you to take up to 16 weeks leave as primary and secondary caregiver at 100% paid salary.
And more... We're constantly looking at ways we can improve our employee experience through service offerings(401k, student loan payback, discount programs, self service training, mental health, etc...)
Meroxa was founded by DeVaris Brown and Ali Hamidi. We've spent years working together building the world's best PaaS experience for web apps at Heroku and want to bring that same magical experience to the data ecosystem.
We've been building our platform since early 2020 and are backed by some amazing investors(Drive, Root Ventures, Amplify Partners, Village Global, and Hustle Fund) and angels who've been in senior engineering and leadership roles at companies like GitHub, Looker, Heroku, Datadog, Autodesk, WePay, and TheRealReal.
Meroxa is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.