Frontend Software Engineer - Growth
Growth & Marketing /
Metabase is bringing data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data as well as a suite of tools to deal with the complexity that arises as they grow.
Metabase is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to help streamline and optimize our self-service Metabase Cloud checkout flow. This role will be a key part of our Growth team and mix strong technical skills, design sensibilities, empathy and understanding of our users and a quantitative bent to create a seamless, trustworthy and effective signup and checkout flow.
Things you'll do :
- Build new additions to our website and checkout flow
- Dig into the SEO profile of the site and tweak it
- Tweak and polish our user facing experiences
- Do one-off prototyping of user facing tools for our community and website
Things we're looking for :
- 5+ years frontend programming experience
- Experience designing conversion orientated web pages and checkout experiences
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Good Design sensibilities
- Web design background a strong plus
- Experience with Analytics and A/B testing
- Experience or willingness to dig into Jekyll (ruby skills a bonus)
- Understanding of the modern state of play in SEO
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with a variety of other team members (engineers, marketers, product managers and users)
Working at Metabase
We’re small, engineering led and you’ll be joining at a pivotal time in the company. You’ll get:
-Amazing views from our beautiful
downtown San Francisco office Zoom channel.
-Great benefits and substantial equity in a venture funded company.
-Folks that care about building a great product and team.