Full-time (remote) /
Metabase is the easiest way for people to get insights from their data, from tiny startups who get up and running quickly to major corporations with tens of thousands of users. That's why people love us.
We bring data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data, which is used by tens of thousands of companies.
Do you often find yourself helping others solve problems through data? Are you a power user of data visualization tools? Or perhaps, you're even a Metabase super-fan? If you answered 'yes!', and you're looking to join a startup where you can have a direct impact, then come join us for an exciting opportunity! Metabase is looking for a customer-centric, experienced Metabase user to be our new Product Advocate and join our growing global team!
As a Product Advocate, you’ll play a crucial part in engaging with both potential customers and trial users. You will help our customers understand the potential of using Metabase, guiding them to helpful information, and encourage them to try Metabase for themselves. You will share your insights with our Product, Growth, and Sales team, helping to grow the business.
Being a Product Advocate at Metabase would be a great fit for you if you:
- Love helping people and are excited to get others excited about using Metabase
- Find fulfillment in interacting with existing and potential customers
- Have hands-on experience using Metabase and are familiar with the tool
- Have a collaborative mindset with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in GMT+0 - GMT+1 hours (CEST)
It’s not required, but a plus if you:
- Are fluent in multiple languages (this is helpful as our users are world-wide)
- Have experience with open-source products
- Have experience in working in a fast paced startup environment
We're a global team (50% outside the US), fully distributed (from Thailand to California), who get things done asynchronously, with plenty of uninterrupted time, supporting each other to do the best work of our careers. We offer flexibility (define your own schedule and work from wherever you want), autonomy, and an environment that fosters growth, learning, and development. We're relentlessly user-focused and believe in building long-term value, not short-term hacks. And we raised a $30M Series B to take our approach to the next level for years to come.