Data Analyst - Growth
Growth & Marketing /
Metabase is bringing data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data as well as a suite of tools to deal with the complexity that arises as they grow.
Metabase is looking for a Data Analyst to support our Growth team.
This role be a key part of the growth team, using the disparate data sources we have on user behavior, customer onboarding, and community intelligence to better understand our users, their needs and what we should do to improve.
Things you'll do :
- Dig into data, answer questions
- Iteratively refine our data, build models and help spread data throughout the team
- Organize our datasets and do small transforms.
- Teach the others on your team to fish
- Collaborate day to day with designers, product managers and engineers
Things we're looking for :
- BS in CS/CE, Math, Economics or equivalent technical degree preferred
- Extremely strong SQL skills
- 5+ years as a data analyst
- Deep fluency in expressing yourself using models and graphs.
- Familiarity with Metabase and other Business Intelligence Tools
- Strong writing skills
- B2B SaaS Experience a plus
- Open Source experience a plus
Working at Metabase
We’re small, engineering led and you’ll be joining at a pivotal time in the company. You’ll get:
-Amazing views from our beautiful
downtown San Francisco office Zoom channel.
-Great benefits and substantial equity in a venture funded company.
-Folks that care about building a great product and team.