Front-end Software Engineer (remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Metabase is bringing data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data as well as a suite of tools to deal with the complexity that arises as they grow.
Metabase is looking for a Lead Front-end Engineer, who will be responsible for our front-end codebase across our suite of analytics applications. You will own the build, test and deployment of our front-end clients as well as writing code, mentoring and help us grow our engineering team. Strong product sensibilities are expected as you’ll have a significant part in shaping our user experience.
- Knowledge of Clojure or desire to learn a plus.
- History of open source contributions strongly preferred
- Experience with React + Redux preferred
- Solid CS background (either a CS program or School of Hard Knocks)
- Shipped significant single page apps, individually or as a technical lead
- Significant experience working with CSS on a large scale application
- You enjoy collaborating with designers
- You really care about front end performance
- You have consumer sensibilities but are interested in changing the standard for tools in the enterprise
Working at Metabase
We’re small, engineering led and you’ll be joining at a pivotal time in the company. You’ll get:
-Amazing views from our beautiful
downtown San Francisco office Zoom channel.
-Great benefits and substantial equity in a venture funded company.
-Folks that care about building a great product and team.