Product Manager - Growth
Growth & Marketing /
Metabase is bringing data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data as well as a suite of tools to deal with the complexity that arises as they grow.
We're looking for a Product Manager to own our growth efforts. You'll be responsible for our self-service Metabase Cloud signup, onboard and retention efforts.
Things you'll do :
• Develop a deep understanding of our customer segments and push all of us to create for the best product user experience on their behalf through market research experimentation, user testing, and data analysis
• Build the self-service checkout flow and onboarding roadmap
• Weave together the website, checkout flow, emails and other touch points with the user to convert and retain them
• Continually provide context to the growth engineering team to most efficiently and effectively improve our checkout flow conversion, and onboarding effectiveness.
• Dig deep to uncover irritations our customers experience and squash them
• Hone your analytics skills to synthesize the wide variety of data we have about usage, community demand, and content and back up your ideas with quantitative evidence
Things we're looking for :
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Growth
• Experience in B2B SaaS
• Experience in commercial Open Source
• Strong numeracy - you live in spreadsheets and analytics software.
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Organization is your super-power
• Design Sensibilities a plus
Working at Metabase
We’re small, engineering led and you’ll be joining at a pivotal time in the company. You’ll get:
-Amazing views from our beautiful
downtown San Francisco office Zoom channel.
-Great benefits and substantial equity in a venture funded company.
-Folks that care about building a great product and team.