Test Automation Engineer
San Francisco, US remote /
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet), Metal X (a global digital currency exchange), and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet), and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer. We are currently looking for a Mobile Test Automation Engineer, ready to change the way people think about payments. Our ideal candidate is someone capable of designing test systems from scratch and has experience in setting up test workflows to work with both iOS and Android devices.
- Plan, execute and test app performance and usability
- Be part of the release process
- Ensure timely, effective and quality delivery of software into production
- Work with the mobile team in an agile environment to drive improvements in code review
- Create and maintain mobile automation test scripts
- Create and maintain a mobile-specific test plan and strategy
- Good communication across the engineering team and enjoy hands-on testing
- 3+ years of Mobile QA automation coding experience
- Experience with Swift, Java, XCTest, XCUITest, JUnit, Postman, Buddybuild
- Experience with iOS/Android automation - must be able to write automation to run on mobile devices
- Prior startup experience is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- PLEASE NOTE: candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. and willing to work the core hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific. If you are located outside of the U.S., please indicate that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Thanks!
- Interest and experience in blockchain a plus