Social Media Manager
San Francisco, CA
Marketing & Social Media
At Metal Pay, we are shaping digital money.
We have launched Metal Pay, a blockchain-based P2P payments app that rewards you in cryptocurrency when you send or receive money. The rewards are earned in MTL, our native currency. We are revolutionizing the way people transact money, and reaching out to consumers who are new to cryptocurrency in a fun and novel way.
Buy and sell over fifteen cryptocurrencies, make payments, grow your savings, access traditional financial services and more, all from the Metal Pay app.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our marketing team and lead our social media efforts across brand/awareness and organic. As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing and measuring our strategies across social platforms to drive awareness, comprehension, affinity and advocacy for MetalPay. You will play a key role in the content strategy, development and deployment across channels – helping us create built-for-social content that reaches and engages the right audiences. This is the ideal role for someone who is very self-motivated, creative, analytical and collaborative. If you are energized by creating new campaigns and experimenting with new ideas, this is the role for you.
- Determine, implement and optimize the overall social strategy across social platforms
- Create unique content customized for each social channel that is on-brand, differentiates us and conveys our values
- Oversee the creation, testing and optimization of content across channels, created by our in-house creative agency in addition to outside partners
- Continually monitor performance and seek opportunities for innovation and expansion.
- Stay up-to-date on developments on each social platform and how they may impact MetalPay
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in social media marketing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytic skills – ability to use data to develop, optimize and measure social programs
- Active daily life in online and social media
- 2+ years of people management experience
**Please note that we are not open to solicitation of any recruiting services at the moment. **
What We Offer
- An exciting workplace with an inspirational team that fosters knowledge and values trust
- The opportunity to work on a product that will change the world
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Monthly subsidies for fitness memberships, commuter transit, cell phone, Airbnb
- Free lunches, snacks
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Metal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring, and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, Metal will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.