Social Media Manager
Marketing & Social Media /
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to handle our social media accounts and take them to the next level. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, social media, and crypto trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness all social media channels
- Create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Telegram and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools and produce reports
- Oversee influencer marketing and influencer relationships
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences. Staying up to date with industry trends and strategies.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience, ideally for 3+ years, as a Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills