San Francisco, US remote /
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet), Metal X (a global digital currency exchange), and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
We are currently looking for our first Product Manager ready to change the way people interact with money and provide a safer, more secure, trusting environment for consumers and business. The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed and is dedicated to bringing the voice of our customers to every table and empowering our organization to solve problems for our customers in meaningful and enjoyable ways.
- Define and drive product strategy, vision, and roadmap evangelizing to all teams, partners, and users of our products
- Help direct and conduct customer research and distill analyses to aid strategy and decision making
- Work cross-functionally with designers, engineers, and other internal team members to launch and scale our products
- Write detailed user stories, identify edge cases, and work with the engineering team to roll out features in a fast-paced, actionable environment
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in cryptocurrency companies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since the Product Manager has to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management and consumers of the company's products
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or industry knowledge
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience