React Native Developer
US / Remote /
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metallicus, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
We are currently looking for a React Native Engineer ready to change the way people think about payments. Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited about building innovations at the intersection of banking and blockchain, with a strong focus on the end user experience.
- Design and build advanced applications in React Native.
- Work as part of a small team which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and standups.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
3+ years of React Native development
Experience with Typescript, Expo, Redux, and Formik
Understanding of data structures and computational complexity
Solid understanding of the full mobile development cycle
Interest and experience in blockchain
Experience in fintech/financial services
Can demonstrate your unique contributions to open source projects