Product Marketing Designer
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto revolution that is changing the world?
At Metal, we are shaping digital money and revolutionizing the way people transact by building the decentralized financial infrastructure of the future. To date, we have launched and operate Metal Pay (digital banking and crypto wallet) and Proton SDK a distributed ledger for identity and interaction with the card and banking payments settlement layer.
The Product Marketing Designer will play a key role in shaping the way our product is presented to users. We are currently looking for a self-driven designer with smart, beautiful designs, pixel-perfection, and an unmatched eye for detail.
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of the Metal visual brand in partnership with Design leadership
- Lead break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry leading design
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience
- Oversee the work of external teams in creative strategy, execution, and production
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for Metal
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation
- 4+ years experience in design, presentation design, graphic design, advertising, or related field
- Proven expertise in tools such as Adobe CS and Figma
- Experience applying good UI/UX principles (certifications a bonus) and strong skill set in layout design, graphics development, typography, color and visual theories
- Some experience in HTML, CSS, CMS, JS platforms a plus
- Have a strong strategic acumen for building leading brands in a fast paced, global facing environment
- Experience producing high-quality visual designs from concept to execution for responsive websites (mobile, tablet and desktop-friendly)
- Experience working with teams and creating all aspects of a brand style guide (logo, color palette, typography, imagery, tone, etc)
- Strengths in iconography/illustration design, responsive design (web to mobile), retouching/resizing skills, localization experience and app design a huge plus
- Strong portfolio of beautiful designs and demonstrating excellence in flawless execution
- Proven excellence in effective art direction, and building and extending design systems
**Please provide link to online portfolio**