Metamako Internship / Graduate Opportunities!
Thanks for your interest in Metamako!
Metamako is always on the lookout for talented, passionate 3rd/4th year students or graduates to join our team!
Metamako designs, develops and manufactures network devices specifically for finance. We build the best tech in the world and it's used by the best firms in the world. We use the right mix of hardware, gateware and software to create real products that are used all over the planet. Our team has an eclectic mix of experience with electronics, chip design, FPGA, software, linux, operating systems and full-stack. It's a firm for hard-core engineers who are keen to get their hands dirty and see their products delivered worldwide.
Our internships provide 3rd or 4th year Computer Science / Engineering students with an awesome opportunity to learn, collaborate and innovate to deliver the next generation of network communication technology. These are part or full time opportunities with the potential for the right person to be offered an ongoing graduate role at the end of your studies.
- be hardworking, smart and passionate
- a team player, who communicates effectively
- pursue engineering hobbies in your spare time
- be persistent in debugging challenging problems
In return -
- you'll work with world-class team of engineers
- work on complicated, challenging problems
- receive a comprehensive internship experience
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send us your CV and a short cover letter as to why you should be the next Metamako intern / graduate!