Business Systems Administrator
Zielona Góra /
Commercial – Business Systems /
Who are MetaPack?
We are a tech company that works with a lot of the world’s biggest eCommerce players to integrate them with over 450 carriers around the world to make delivery easy. We are a multi-tenant SaaS platform. We give them the platform to help consumers decide their delivery preference and track the parcel’s progress whilst also providing the retailer with intelligent smart decisions about how to send the parcel – all underpinned with lots of data. We work with major brands such as ASOS, Adidas, eBay, and Zalando. It is very likely that you have used our solutions many times while shopping online.
In August 2018, we were acquired by Fortune 100’s 2nd fastest growing company, stamps.com. We have super ambitious and exciting growth plans all centred around our tech. MetaPack played a role in shipping around 600 million parcels in 2018 and with the wider stamps.com family the number rises to 2.5bn parcels. MetaPack has been growing at 40% year on year over the last 5 years and continues to grow at a rapid rate.
Our values: Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration and Passion
The way we work really is at the heart of Metapack, and our 4 core values are brought together to give a sense of our culture.
With Innovation and Integrity at our core, we have a flat and open culture where data & evidence, backed by honest and frank discussions, beats subjective opinion and hierarchy. We Collaborate with energy and Passion on meeting the needs of our fantastic customers and partners.
Why would I want to be a Business Systems Administrator at Metapack?
Business Systems is part of our Customer Success Organisation which additionally comprises of Professional Services and Account Management.
Our team implements, administers, supports and continuously improves a best of breed suite of systems which support our Business.
Join our team for the duration of the new project (12 months) and expand your CV with the following skills:
- management and development of systems from the MS Dynamics 365 family, Salesforce, Financialforce, Salesforce Service Cloud,
- collecting requirements from system users from all departments of an international company, including support, sales, finance, marketing, software development,
- implementing unified solutions in an international environment, including locations in England, Pakistan, Poland and the United States,
- carrying out implementations, trainings, providing support to all users of our systems,
- project management at all stages in order to develop the best possible solutions and standards.
Apply today, if you:
- are an enthusiast of IT technology,
- have the ability to collect and document business requirements,
- have the ability to prepare technical documentation,
- are good at dealing with people, you can listen, correctly identify and respond to their needs and effectively share your knowledge,
- want to learn to match user requirements with system capabilities and find the best possible solutions in this field,
- communicate freely in English, also on IT related topics,
- have, as an additional advantage, experience in developing CRM and/or ERP systems.
What are the perks?
- the opportunity to work in an international environment and create solutions used on several continents,
- full implementation to perform new duties,
- employment contract for a period of 12 months,
- the opportunity to apply for another position in the company after completing the project in which you will take part,
- up to 30 days of vacation per year (additional days are granted along with seniority at MetaPack) + an additional free day for volunteering once a year,
- free private medical care,
- attractive life insurance offer,
- co-financing for sports and recreational activities - the greater, the longer you stay with us,
- free English, German and Spanish language courses,
- comfortable working conditions - support for the team and superiors, relaxation rooms, sweets, fresh fruits, integration events,
- possibility of working within a home-office,
- the opportunity to work at home or in an office adapted to all sanitary requirements,
- finally, unlimited coffee - when you are employed, you get the right to unlimited refills of delicious coffee 😊