Digital Marketing Specialist
New York, NY
Metric Digital powers marketing for the best, most disruptive direct to consumer brands in the world. We’ve helped companies drive sustainable growth that helped fuel their acquisition, IPO, or next funding round, such as Canada Goose (IPO), Bonobos (Acquired), Hired.com (Series C). Many of our clients are on the IAB 250 list, like JackThreads, Mack Weldon, Hint Water and Nature Box.
We’ve grown from a team of ~5 to a team of ~30 in the last two and a half years, and are looking for leaders to help us continue on our growth trajectory. We also recently published our first book, Badvertising, which uncovers shady practices in the digital marketing industry and helps brand executives avoid them.
Metric Digital is looking for an experienced marketer who will work with us to lead client projects to create, implement, track, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns across Paid Search, Paid Social, and Display for high-growth startups and enterprise brands.
- Working with a portfolio of clients, develop and execute on digital strategy for your clients, including contributing both creative and strategic insights
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across platforms
- Manage ad creative, including some copywriting
- Analyze data on marketing channels (e.g: Facebooks Ads Manager) and on analytics platform (e.g: Google Analytics) to extract meaningful marketing insights for the client
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to clients
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-3+ years of hands on digital marketing experience in paid search, paid social, or both!
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Benefits of working at Metric Digital
• Competitive salary + bonuses
• Flexible (unlimited) vacation and remote work policy
• Great medical & dental coverage (and we cover 100% of the premiums) plus free membership in ONE Medical
• Pre-tax benefits (like transit benefits)
• Collaborative, casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems. As a Metric Collective company, we share our office with ~ 30 other smart, fun, entrepreneurial people
• Responsibility and ownership from day 1
• Fully stocked snack situation
• Awesome company trips