Associate Director, Paid Social
Denver, CO /
Account Services – Paid Social /
Metric Theory is searching for a Paid Social Associate Director to help run our growing Denver Paid Social team. Reporting to the Paid Social Director of Account Services in Denver, you will lead a team of Senior Managers and Account Managers, overseeing their day-to-day work and their overall professional development. Our Paid Social team members are experts in Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn advertising, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. As a talented digital marketer yourself, you will also directly manage paid social efforts for 1-3 large client teams: developing strategy, overseeing execution, and communicating directly with the client.
We are looking for someone with a passion for paid social advertising, well versed in other digital acquisition channels, and a people-focused leader who wants to join a fast-growing, fun digital agency that is hyper-focused on client performance and ROI. The ideal candidate is confident in their ability to drive improvements in account performance, successfully build and oversee client relationships, and manage and develop our awesome talent.
- Manage a team of 1-2 Senior Managers and their team members, including Account Managers and Analysts (total starting headcount 4-8)
- Grow your team via development and advancement of existing members as well as additional hiring
- Train your team in advanced paid social advertising, multi-channel digital marketing strategy and client management skills including projections, analytics reporting, etc.
- Focus on personnel development through ongoing feedback, performance reviews and weekly 1-on-1s with direct reports
- Provide support and recognition for your team
- Motivate and guide team to hit quarterly account growth and retention targets
Client & Revenue Oversight:
- Serve as the paid social lead for 1-3 larger MT clients, for which you will directly build & optimize Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest & other paid social campaigns
- Guide overall account strategy, forecasting, and planning
- Drive asset development and coordinate with internal creative team to tailor optimal messaging
- Generate strong revenue growth from client renewals on your team
- Participate in onboardings, QBRs, renewal calls, and other important client communications for your team’s accounts
- Serve as a senior sponsor contact for several client accounts led by your team: building relationships with client decision makers, elevating the strategic conversation, and ensuring an exceptional client experience
- Must be willing to work in Denver office once we return to in-person work
- Proven team leadership and minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of agency paid social client management including paid social strategy development, execution & client relationship management on paid social budgets of $100,000+ in monthly ad spend
- Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn experience is a must, Pinterest/Snapchat/TikTok experience is a plus
- Experience directing strategy for both B2B and B2C digital advertising efforts
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics and comfort optimizing towards back-end metrics from a CRM
- Exceptional communication skills with experience presenting to client-side executive teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $85,000 to $105,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $95,000 to $115,000
WHY METRIC THEORY?
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 150+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards:
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work:
• Tireless focus on culture, values and inclusion that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
• Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
• Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
• Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
• Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
• Generous and flexible paid time off, volunteer time off and an unlimited opportunity to work from home
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k), monthly gym stipend, parental leave and pre-tax commuter benefit