Customer Acquisition Lead
Los Angeles, CA
MeUndies is growing, and we're looking for our first-ever Customer Acquisition Lead to manage our paid marketing budget and help us acquire the right customers, the right way, for the right price. Our User Acquisition Manager will be an analytical and data driven marketing expert, especially within e-commerce -- and will also have a deep knowledge in the business and creative side of marketing and how everything ties together.
You will be our resident expert in All Things Acquisition. You will be empowered with the resources you need to succeed, and both the autonomy and support to help make shit happen. You will help take MeUndies to the next level.
So if data gets your blood pumping, if numbers make your heart flutter, and if acquisition marketing just generally seems to affect your cardiovascular system, keep on reading.
Day to day
- Help define customer acquisition goals and set roadmap for achieving them.
- Directly manage a mix of marketing channels and campaigns based on those goals.
- Measure the success of marketing spend between brand/awareness and direct response efforts.
- Manage and help define our paid marketing budget and allocate spend.
- Working with our Engineering team to improve on-site conversion via landing pages, sign-up flow and cart optimizations.
- Dig into any other area of our online marketing efforts (analytics, data, emails, etc) as needed, and where you can make an impact.
- Help us map out a plan for building the absolute best Acquisition team.
- Have 3-5+ years of online marketing experience heavily focused on acquisition, ideally in a startup and/or e-commerce environment.
- Are an expert in Excel (SQL is a huge plus).
- Have experience with Google Analytics and other relevant web analytics tools.
- Have a deep knowledge of Facebook’s paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Have analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Have solid experience with A/B testing and quantitative analysis is a big plus.
- Are super analytical, data-driven, and quantitative -- but you never lose sight of the big picture.
- Have a sense of humor. That would be great.
- Love MeUndies!
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
- You'll be given the opportunity and responsibility not just to do a job, but to help build a business.
- We have an awesome office with an on-site gym centrally located in Culver City.
- We offer competitive equity/salary packages, full health benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We provide all the latest and greatest hardware/software (i.e. MacBook Pro, monitor, etc.) to help you perform at your best.
- We have tons of fun (some would say too much fun?) at team events throughout the year: epic team dinners, holiday parties, movie nights, an annual retreat... the list goes on.
- We offer all the ridiculously comfortable underwear you can ask for.
- Snacks. So many snacks.