Sales Representative (Remote - Virginia)
US - Virginia, Remote /
Higher Education – Sales /
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
From ALEKS to Connect to LearnSmart, the products you'll work on are used around the globe.
We have a passion for learning and believe that every student should have access to affordable, high-quality learning solutions designed to help them succeed.
McGraw-Hill Education has an immediate opening for a detail-oriented and self-motivated Sales Representative in western Virginia. Reporting to a District Sales Manager in our Higher Education Sales Organization, Sales Representative will be responsible for driving digital product sales within their assigned territory.
Your contribution to the team includes:
· Growing the business and maximizing the sales of higher education solutions.
· Building strong relationships with school leadership, Deans, Provosts, and at times, school owners, professors, faculty, and administrators – becoming their trusted advisor for higher education content and continuously identifying new publishing opportunities to cultivate partnerships.
· Collaborating with college bookstores/business offices and developing relationships with employees.
· Working with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
· Delivering sales presentations to small and large groups.
· Working with Sales Managers to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
· Manage company resources, including the company-provided vehicle, company credit card and home office and computer equipment.
What you’ll need to be successful:
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Evidence of being a high-achiever with track record of success.
· Strong aptitude for sales.
· A winning but collaborative attitude.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Superior communication skills, with an ability to adapt to multiple personalities.
· Ability to travel (50% of your time will be on the road.)
Sales Representative must have strong digital skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies. A candidate who can work in a dynamic/complex environment and poses an entrepreneurial spirit is most likely to succeed in this role.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.