Customer Success Specialist
New York, NY
Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
Customer Success has become an increasingly important focal point for Mighty, and as a Customer Success Specialist you will have an excellent opportunity to contribute at the ground floor of our customer success initiative as we continue to grow. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will chip-in to help our team on implementation and customer support, addressing current clients’ needs and concerns as well as assisting with the implementation of new client accounts. You will work collaboratively with our Customer Success, Finance & Product teams to ensure that you have significant support as you ramp-up.
- You will support Mighty users through email, phone calls, and screen shares to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and gather feedback about the product.
- You will participate in new client implementation project setup and account setup with an eye toward helping make both processes more efficient.
- You will help improve the user experience by collaborating with multiple Mighty teams to gather, organize, and communicate product and process feedback.
- You will advocate for user needs to help guide product and process improvement.
- 0-2 years in an in-office customer success, project or account management role.
- Prior startup experience a plus! If not, interest in startups or software preferred.
- Previous coding experience (e.g. a CodeAcademy course) or mindset a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Patient and able to overcome obstacles in solving problems for others.
- Inquisitive: you clearly and deliberately ask questions to resolve challenges.
- Communicates clearly and effectively; especially able to clearly communicate ideas in writing to users.
- Coachable and excited to learn and build on supportive feedback.
- High energy and enjoys working in an open and collaborative environment!
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Unlimited paid time off - take time when you need it
- Lunch delivered to the office everyday
- Fully stocked pantry and bar, including cold brew and healthy snacks