Full Stack Engineer
New York, NY /
Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
Mighty is looking for a self-starting engineer who has passion for leveraging technology to solve social problems. The ideal candidate possesses outstanding intellectual horsepower and loves the autonomy of owning projects. You’re the kind of person who enjoys getting their hands dirty, isn’t afraid to ask questions, is eager to learn and wants to contribute technical solutions to big hairy problems. The role can be based out of the NYC office or fully remote, if that’s the preference of the hire.
- Contribute to our code base and ensure our coding standards are maintained through quality code reviews
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, and Growth teams
- Assist with ongoing software development initiatives and learn about our architecture, industry and use base
- 3+ years of prior engineering experience
- Experience with OOP and exposure to FP
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Comfort getting around a Linux-based cloud infrastructure
- Exposure to Docker
- Familiarity with a framework with Django, Rails, or a similar web framework
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Unlimited paid time off - take time when you need it
- Monthly lunch stipend
- Stipend for home office furniture and accessories
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!