Data Analytics Manager
Mighty is on a mission to help millions of injured plaintiffs get a better deal from the civil justice system. Today, our ownership management platform helps personal injury law firms, medical providers and financial service businesses manage their personal injury liens in more than 150,000 cases worth over $1 Billion. We are growing our team with the support of a $9M Series A led by IA Ventures and Tribeca Venture Partners in March 2018.
As Mighty’s data analytics manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring we know what’s happening with our business. You will be helping Mighty drive smarter business decisions by driving operational excellence and improved business outcomes through data analysis, reporting, and visualization. You will own Mighty’s internal reporting by maintaining our existing KPI reports and dashboards. You will also be trusted to identify and deep dive into complex business questions and produce actionable insights to drive improved company performance. As we grow you’ll manage a team of analysts that keep the company informed on what’s happening. This role offers flexibility in location with the opportunity to work remotely or in our offices in Atlanta, GA or New York, NY.
- Create analyses and dashboards that support our growth, strategy, and product teams in identifying opportunities and making better business decisions
- Own core business models that we use to help set strategy
- Know our data model inside and out, and create infrastructure to help others on the team self-serve with analytics needs
- Work with engineers to ensure we’re capturing the data we need and structuring it in the right way to derive insights
- Assess performance of feature launches, marketing campaigns, A/B tests, and other initiatives
- 3-5 years experience managing data and reporting at a technology company, preferably SaaS or a two-sided marketplace product
- A quantitatively focused education (Degree in engineering, statistics, science, economics, finance, or a related field)
- Experience communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Expert SQL and Excel skills
- Familiarity with network-based analyses
- Experience with data modeling in Periscope, Tableau, Metabase, Looker or other data visualization tools
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python or R
- Experience working with Engineering to move data between systems and ensure necessary data is being captured
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Unlimited paid time off - take time when you need it
- Monthly lunch stipend
- Stipend for home office furniture and accessories
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!