Taipei City, Taiwan /
Supply Chain – Supply Chain /
Migo levels the digital playing field for 3 billion under-innovated consumers – bringing the best bits of the internet to the corner store, across the emerging world.
After bringing reading into the digital era, Kindle tech inventor Barrett Comiskey built Migo’s disruptive unique ecosystem solution to provide affordable access to digital products and services. Backed by Temasek, YouTube’s Co-Founding CTO, blue chip VCs, and key industry insiders, Migo delivers data up to 100 times cheaper than existing networks, and that cost advantage is growing.
Migo launched in Indonesia in 2020. Migo’s initial product is sachet passes providing customers access to entertainment and education at convenient neighborhood clouds (aka Migo Download Stations/MDS). Migo today has more than 1,000 locations covering over 20 million Indonesians.
In September 2021, MNC Vision Networks (MVN), a subsidiary of leading media conglomerate MNC Group, invested $40 million for a minority stake in Migo Indonesia, accelerating Migo Indonesia’s rollout to reach 100 million Indonesians across Java by end of 2022.
Prior to the investment, Migo Indonesia became the core distributor of Vision+ (MVN’s OTT) content, by launching Vision+ on Migo to deliver a tailored experience to offline consumers.
In addition to its cornerstone partnership with Vision+, Migo Indonesia also carries entertainment content from a range of top local and international producers, and education content from the best Indonesian EdTech players, as well from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology.
Migo is look for an Operation Director to lead a large or broad function/department. Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with other major organizational functions. Responsible for one or more recognized professional disciplines. Fully accountable for the success of the designated function or department. Influences strategy and sets policy and direction. Owns a significant number of measurable functional, operational and strategic goals or priorities. Assumes responsibility for the successful implementation of business plans in a defined area of responsibility. Contributes to the overall strategic definition of a function with strong business acumen. Acts as a key advisor to executive management in influencing the strategic direction of the business. Typically reports to EXECs.
- Develops and leads planning, design, implementation, communication and delivery of the company's procurement and manufacturing initiatives across a large business group or region(s).
- Actively partners with and influences internal and external stakeholders and/or suppliers at the executive level on a regular basis.
- Drives multi-year strategies and initiatives at the regional/global/business group level by exercising some governance oversight in one or more areas (e.g., key policy decisions, resolution of high impact issues).
- Has significant financial responsibility (e.g., budget of $5 million+ USD).
- Leads a team of Managers and Senior Individual Contributors for a business function and/or region by setting overall program initiatives, allocating financial and human capital for programs and projects, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of Supply Chain programs.
- Responsible for performance management, talent management and succession planning, ensuring that the appropriate tools and processes are in place to support the team.
- May be responsible for significant dotted-line employee reporting relationships.
- Applies broad and deep subject matter expertise to solve a variety of highly complex business issues.
- Leads or advises on organization design.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain or related function.
- Experienced in managing large teams and/or organizations.
- Significant Supply Chain and Operations background preferred, with experience in multiple disciplines (e.g., manufacturing, planning, logistics, etc.).
- Superior understanding of supply chain and procurement processes and strategy.
- Advanced understanding of market place and industry supply base and standards.
- Advanced ability to build forward-thinking partnerships with suppliers.
- Advanced leadership skills, particularly in complex, international, and cross functional teams.
- Advanced program management and prioritization skills.
- Advanced communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of risk mitigation approaches and contract language usage.
- Advanced financial skills.
- Ability to manage complex processes concurrently.
- Advanced consulting, influencing and negotiation skills; ability to ensure strategic alignment with multiple parties.
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
FB (Product News):https://www.facebook.com/MigoIndo/
FB (Careers): https://www.facebook.com/MigoCareers/