Senior CRM Specialist
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Indonesia Commercial Operations – Marketing /
Migo levels the digital playing field for 3 billion under-innovated consumers – bringing the best bits of the internet to the corner store, across the emerging world.
After bringing reading into the digital era, Kindle tech inventor Barrett Comiskey built Migo’s disruptive unique ecosystem solution to provide affordable access to digital products and services. Backed by Temasek, YouTube’s Co-Founding CTO, blue chip VCs, and key industry insiders, Migo delivers data up to 100 times cheaper than existing networks, and that cost advantage is growing.
Migo launched in Indonesia in 2020. Migo’s initial product is sachet passes providing customers access to entertainment and education at convenient neighborhood clouds (aka Migo Download Stations/MDS). Migo today has more than 1,000 locations covering over 20 million Indonesians.
In September 2021, MNC Vision Networks (MVN), a subsidiary of leading media conglomerate MNC Group, invested $40 million for a minority stake in Migo Indonesia, accelerating Migo Indonesia’s rollout to reach 100 million Indonesians across Java by end of 2022.
Prior to the investment, Migo Indonesia became the core distributor of Vision+ (MVN’s OTT) content, by launching Vision+ on Migo to deliver a tailored experience to offline consumers.
In addition to its cornerstone partnership with Vision+, Migo Indonesia also carries entertainment content from a range of top local and international producers, and education content from the best Indonesian EdTech players, as well from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology.
We’re looking for a Senior CRM Specialist to join our Marketing team, to developing a marketing campaign via multiple channels (mainly limited to App Push Notification, WhatsApp Blast and Web Page) crafting new engagement content, managing system triggers, and implementing marketing strategies to drive user engagement & retention.
- Create plan and implement In-app notification, SMS / WhatsApp & web page of marketing program / campaign.
- Work together with marketing & creative teams, product, network, sales and data to achieve the collective CRM vision.
- Design and execute consumer journey and channels optimization using the CRM tools
- Own all KPIs and metrics in order to proactively optimize and develop all CRM programs to create the best customer experience.
- Lead development of the roadmap for a clear A/B testing framework of new and existing programs to increase growth and improve user retention
- Develop weekly and monthly reports for CRM programs performance.
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as a CRM, preferably in the tech/start-up industry
- Proficient with Microsoft excel, google sheet, and data analytics tools for generating insights.
- Proficient with CRM tools (i.e. Moengage, Braze, Insider, Clevertap, Firebase, etc.)
- Strong online marketing strategy (audience understanding, channels knowledge, conversion rate optimization) and best practices
- Attention to detail, Problem-solver, critical and logical thinker, and fast-learner.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Agile and comfortable in a fast moving and changing environment
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
FB (Product News):https://www.facebook.com/MigoIndo/
FB (Careers): https://www.facebook.com/MigoCareers/