Learning and Development Specialist
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Talent – Talent Acquisition /
Migo levels the digital playing field for 3 billion under-innovated consumers – bringing the best bits of the internet to the corner store, across the emerging world.
After bringing reading into the digital era, Kindle tech inventor Barrett Comiskey built Migo’s disruptive unique ecosystem solution to provide affordable access to digital products and services. Backed by Temasek, YouTube’s Co-Founding CTO, blue chip VCs, and key industry insiders, Migo delivers data up to 100 times cheaper than existing networks, and that cost advantage is growing.
Migo launched in Indonesia in 2020. Migo’s initial product is sachet passes providing customers access to entertainment and education at convenient neighborhood clouds (aka Migo Download Stations/MDS). Migo today has more than 1,000 locations covering over 20 million Indonesians.
In September 2021, MNC Vision Networks (MVN), a subsidiary of leading media conglomerate MNC Group, invested $40 million for a minority stake in Migo Indonesia, accelerating Migo Indonesia’s rollout to reach 100 million Indonesians across Java by end of 2022.
Prior to the investment, Migo Indonesia became the core distributor of Vision+ (MVN’s OTT) content, by launching Vision+ on Migo to deliver a tailored experience to offline consumers.
In addition to its cornerstone partnership with Vision+, Migo Indonesia also carries entertainment content from a range of top local and international producers, and education content from the best Indonesian EdTech players, as well from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology.
As Learning & development specialist you will work in a team with stakeholders to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in Migo. Design and expand training and development programs, evaluate the program and revise programs if needed.
- Conduct training needs analysis in order to design the learning program in each function.
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding the learning program needs in their respective departments.
- Conceptualized and develop learning syllabus, learning module, and training materials.
- Coordinate and execute learning program.
- Monitor the implementation of learning programs with various learning delivery methods
- Design the evaluation instrument for the program delivery.
- Continuously evaluate the training program and training materials.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the Learning & Development area.
- Proven track record in building and nourishing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and influence skills.
- Passionate about LMS and E-learning.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both written and oral.
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
FB (Product News):https://www.facebook.com/MigoIndo/
FB (Careers): https://www.facebook.com/MigoCareers/