Senior Partnership Management Analyst
Business Development – - /
Migo is looking for a partner management analyst to join its partnerships team in Nigeria. Specifically, the role will support the team to acquire, manage, and deepen relationships with distribution partners such as telecommunications operators, banks, payment platforms, and large merchants. In addition, this role will engage and acquire other Fintech banks and/or lenders who wish to accelerate their position in the Nigerian credit and lending space. The role will also be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships within the partner Organizations to review, monitor, and drive execution. This role will have the primary responsibility for coordinating communications between the partners and Migo.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in sales and/or business development experience in consumer payments, lending, or commercial banking.
- Fundamental knowledge of electronic payments and financial services
- Effective communicator with exceptional presentation, relationship building, and negotiation experience.
- Ability to successfully work with IT/Product level contacts - Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment; ability to handle multiple priorities and work aggressively to achieve results.
- Strong partnering and influencing skills; ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Sense of urgency to push the business forward within aggressive time-frames in support of the overall strategy and revenue growth targets.
- Strong financial/competitive analysis skills
- You will be measured on a combination of revenue, partnerships created, and performance of each partner. To achieve this, you will be expected to execute on the following:
- Contribute to decisions around strategic initiatives and operational models in Nigeria.
- Implement policies and processes as set forward by the partnership and Migo executive team.
- Work with the finance and operating teams to optimize partner relationships
- Support negotiations with partners by providing data and accurately modeling the effects of different scenarios Partner Management
- Provide continuous support, data, and analytics to partners to reduce operational friction and deepen relationships
- Have a strong understanding of financial and payment systems in Nigeria
- Track, analyze, and interpret industry trends.
- Monitor the competitive and operational landscape in the industry - Filter inbound partnership inquiries
- Discover and grow new verticals and distribution channels. - Cultivate and grow deep relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Business Strategy and Operations