Senior Product Manager - Partner & Backoffice (remote from Denmark)
Prags Boulevard 49 Copenhagen S, Copenhagen 2300 Denmark /
Tech – Product /
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 300 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
As we continue to expand our presence worldwide and want to bring more great people to Miinto. The time has come to grow our Product team!
As a Senior Product Manager you will learn to champion our partners, internal subject matter experts and providers. By expanding our backoffice product line you will drive efficiency/effectiveness of our teams and therefore influence business results. This means you will be in the position to define the roadmap by gathering feedback from multiple sources and creating a prioritised backlog. By enabling a multidisciplinary team with data, user feedback, processes, needs and problems you will have an opportunity to shape Miinto’s inner way of working.
You will be translating the company's long term strategy into specific product milestones, identifying missed opportunities and implementing measurable changes that will allow us to continue our exponential growth on a global scale.
If you are an experienced product manager, who believes user experience married with clearly defined processes can drive business impact, this position is for you!
What you'll do (weekly):
- Create and maintain a prioritized backlog for the Partner & Backoffice tech team.
- Participate actively in weekly tech team events (Daily, Planning, Refinement, Reviews, Retrospectives).
- Participate actively in weekly/monthly product team meetings providing visibility and context.
- Liaise with several internal business stakeholders and tech teams aligning the cross functional team (user research, design, engineering, development and data) to embrace Miinto’s vision and contribute towards it.
- Gather requirements and manage expectations from internal stakeholders regarding the Partner and Backoffice’s team roadmap.
- Keep up to date documentation on pain points/needs, relevant findings, business cases/hypotheses to test and ultimately all her/his products in terms of usage and functionality.
- Monitor product performance through data and feedback.
Short and long term projects:
- Short term: Delivering, adapting when needed the current Partner Management backoffice product and researching the following milestones in the back office area.
- Long term: Work with area’s leadership and stakeholders to build a product vision and roadmap, creating business cases and driving future product development. Scoping the following applications to be added to the Miinto Backoffice product line with the support of the area’s Leadership.
What we're looking for:
- Fluent English with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently within a fast paced and rapidly growing environment.
- 3+ years of previous experience as a Product Manager for B2B SaaS company, D2C/ecommerce or marketplace backoffice industry is a plus.
- Experience with developing and understanding requirements for business cases with focus in the supply chain (procurement/inventory/freight/fulfilment/logistics) problem space.
- Familiar with customer support processes from an operational point of view.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles with experience using SCRUM framework or similar.
- Analytical person with a process and service-oriented mindset, able to partner with individuals at all levels.
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys managing multiple, competing priorities with an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- User focused product manager that is able to contribute with or lead engineering/business led initiatives with critical impact in the customer’s/internal teams’ experience.
- User research knowledge, with good analytical skills to drive prioritization: knowledge of tools typically used for quantitative or qualitative research, like PowerBI, Excel, Google Analytics, DataStudio, HotJar, Usertesting or similar.
Nice to have:
- BS degree in relevant field.
What to expect from us:
- The opportunity to work 100% remote (but you have to be based in Poland or Denmark) and travel to Copenhagen or Warsaw once in a while to meet up with your team. But if you prefer working from the office - that's also fine!
- While working from the office:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities.
- Once a week we have Miinto online work-out only for Miinto.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto.
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Additional benefits depending on the location you are working from (for ex. private medical health care, sports card etc.)
- Appetising lunch plan (incl. vegetarian and pescatarian options).
- Foosball table, Friday bars, awesome parties, company outings, massage, pension, health insurance, etc.
Make us aware of your talent and we will prepare for you a work environment, where you can meet passionate people, grow and develop your career!
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.