Toronto, Ontario /
Customer Success /
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Milk Moovement is building a world-class team focused on getting the right milk to the right place at the right time.
Our herd of over 55 employees and growing is driven to provide our clients with the data they need to make critical decisions that impact their operations and ultimately your favorite dairy products.
Who is Milk Moovement you might ask? We are a young VC-backed company with humble roots and massive ambitions to disrupt the dairy supply chain. We think differently, act nimbly, and always leave things better than we found them.
We're adding to our team as we continue significant growth in 2022. Check us out on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and our home page (@milkmoovement) to learn more or hit “apply” below!
As a Milk Moovement Customer Solutions Architect you will function as the bridge between sales and onboarding. By understanding the ins and outs of the Milk Moovement platform, you will become a dairy supply chain expert with deep technical knowledge and play an active role in customer calls to gain a detailed understanding of requirements, enabling you to effectively build solutions to address client needs. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, with skills in creating project plans, setting delivery expectations at the outset of the customer relationship, and providing an incredible customer experience. The successful candidate will report directly to the VP, Customer Experience. Areas of responsibility for the Customer Solutions Architect include:
- Connecting Milk Moovement’s sales and onboarding strategy to make the onboarding process seamless and enjoyable
- Building Milk Movement’s requirements gathering process and continuously improving it in partnership with the sales, engineering, and product teams
- Documenting processes in order to replicate workflows for future projects
- Translating business needs to technical requirements
- Prioritizing tasks in collaboration with the engineering team to meet onboarding goals
- Working with, and manipulating data to serve multiple purposes
- Creating the Statement of Work and getting sign off from all stakeholders
- Working cross-functionally within the company, interacting with sales, product, and engineering teams
- Gaining a deep knowledge of Milk Moovement’s platform and keeping up to date with feature enhancements and new client offerings
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Milk Moovement seeks to have a diverse, inclusive, team-oriented, and curiosity driven herd. Our team lives up to our core values, and we expect you will be excited to do so as well. You will likely have had 2+ years of software onboarding, technical writing or requirements gathering experience at an established or high-growth technology company but working in the dairy industry is not required! We will teach you all there is to know about the industry beginning with our dairy 101 course. It is definitely more complicated than you think and that is why we do what we do! Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- You make managing completing projects look easy and don't let items slip through the cracks
- You eat deadlines for breakfast - tracking multiple clients and ensuring they are happy and confident at the end of the sales process
- You build strong client relationships
- You are tech-savvy and can easily self-learn and navigate new platforms
- You are process oriented and document processes to help drive value for the organization
- You can create an accurate Statement of Work with your eyes closed
- You have experience working in a Customer Success related role
- You have the ability to travel within the United States (up to 30%)
WHAT WE OFFER
🐮 Competitive salaries - we’re constantly reevaluating market trends to ensure we meet or exceed industry standards.
🐮 Equity - Stock option plan on a standard 4 year vesting schedule with a 1 year cliff.
🐮 Unlimited paid vacation and flex time - unlimited vacation can be vague and difficult to track; we strongly encourage everyone to take at least 2 weeks off per year plus public holidays. The rest is up to you.
🐮 Health (mental & physical), dental, & HSA coverage across North America.
🐮 Remote work environment - work from wherever you want or from one of our hubs in Halifax, St. John’s.
🐮 Flexible hours - night owl or early riser? No problem.
🐮 Tools - need the latest and great software to perform more efficiently? Ask and you shall receive.
🐮 Quarterly guest speakers - from shark trainers and graffiti artists to astronomers and sandwich aficionados. The more unique, the better.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
🥛 We’ll drop everything to ensure our customers feel supported.
🥛 Transparency is ingrained in everything we do.
🥛 Respect is paramount.
🥛 We win and lose as a herd - lessons learned are equally as important as the wins.
🥛 We’re all in this together - our company wide thirst for knowledge is unquenchable.
🥛 Want to learn a bit more about what makes us moo-nique? Check out our About Us page for company mission, purpose, and values.
🥛 Did we mention we love puns?!
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume via our Careers page and don’t forget to fill out our Get To Know The Candidate form; we love hearing what your favourite dairy products are! For bonus points, send the hiring manager a brief LinkedIn message explaining why you’re interested in the position.
We conduct remote interviews always. This role is flexible given the candidate's location and work preference and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet almost every qualification. At Milk Moovement we’re committed to continually improving our approach to building a diverse, inclusive, and value driven workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experiences don’t align perfectly with our job description, we encourage you to apply regardless. You could just be the right candidate for this role or others!