Senior Consumer Support Manager
Pico Rivera, California /
Consumer Support /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
As the Senior Consumer Support Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Consumer Support (CS) team and provide coaching and guidance every step of the way. You have a passion for leading major strategic initiatives while continually striving to meet the critical needs of our customers. You will oversee and analyze team’s performance, establish goals and metrics for tickets, phone calls, and chat functions. We are looking for someone who loves to serve others and has a passion to take the team to the next level by promoting “Wow” customer experiences!
What you'll be doing:
- Lead major strategic initiatives to meet company’s vision while driving alignment and consensus across departments and senior leaders
- Assess existing partners, negotiating terms, and other partnership opportunities
- Ensure team understands all aspects of our “Customer Journey” and team’s role in improvement
- Create and improves team workflows to ensure efficiency and expertise
- Establishes a consistent training schedule to improve product knowledge, processing times, and NPS
- Manage data capture, analysis, reports, and budget tracking
- Set and manages individual team member’s “OKR’s”
- Work to gain alignment and buy-in across the organization for strategic improvement initiatives and brings them to life on a regular basis
- Actively learn about the industry and competitive landscape and applies learnings at MDB Co.
- Create a culture of constantly seeking out process improvement opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- 5- 7 years of proven experience in customer service or related field
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year university
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Ability to build a high-functioning, motivated team
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products