Junior Account Manager
Pico Rivera, California /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
As a Junior Account Manager, you will assist grow new business on our e-Commerce platforms. You will help maintain our vision of creating productive working relationships with our online retailers and collaborate with Sales team to accomplish this goal. You will be responsible for maintaining specific websites categories and accounts to fulfill our consumer’s needs (client queries, pull reports, upload products and product descriptions). Our goal for this role is to support the sales team while build relationships by promoting “Wow” customer experiences!
What you'll be doing:
- Assists the Sales Team in compiling and executing general administrative tasks
- Communicates and build relationships with existing and new accounts to drive the business forward, including selling collections, selling closeouts or other inventory and pitching them on new products
- Provides sales and product l support to clients pre- and post-sale primarily via email, phone/video conference
- Conducts product site sweeps across multiple retailers, prepare item setups, and monitor item pricing on websites
- Organizes all sales and marketing materials for the sales team
- Maintains a central checklist of item set ups, sales data, and promotional activities
- Coordinates with account managers to keep all information and communications up to date in real time
- Assists with retailer and consumer product requests by coordinating product and collateral shipping
- Strategies, collaborate and manage marketing projects targeted at specific regions or accounts
- Works with outside sales rep(s) to communicate updates and manage shared accounts
- Anticipates issues and proactively addresses them
- Develops own system to organize workload and daily tasks
- Understands the Customer Journey and how their role impacts it
- Exhibits empathy towards customers and partners
- Knows our brands and their characteristics, differentiation points, customer segments
- Escalates decisions / issues with options, pros & cons, and proposed solutions
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of proven relevant experience in e-Commerce sales or related field
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year university preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, analytical background, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Experience with data reporting and visualization
- Proactively seeks and applies timely feedback in all forums and from various individuals
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products