Pico Rivera, California /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
As a Brand Analyst, you will help us grow our multi-brand portfolios. You will be directly assisting the Brand Managers and your projects will range within all seven of our diverse brands, allowing you to gain valuable experience serving a wide range of consumer segments and targets within the industry. Developing your strategic and analytical skillset along with your marketing and creative abilities, your efforts will bring immediate, tangible impact in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Our happy team is looking to add smart, driven, invaluable members to the department, and are very excited to see what you can do with us!
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct strategic analysis and research to support brand goals by analyzing markets, consumers, and competitors
- Create and analyze sales and inventory data reports that align cross functional teams
- Partner with MDB’s product development, sales, consumer support, and inventory teams to help execute everything needed to grow our brands, from launching new items to driving sales to pricing and promotions
- Manage branded channels including websites and social media accounts to increase visibility and recognition of our products
- Interface directly with press, influencers and PR agencies to develop and execute media plans
- Work collaboratively with the brand management team and creative partners to develop brand assets, including photography, collateral, and merchandising materials, from concept to execution, while ensuring consistency and clarity with each brand’s look and feel
- Stay up to date as the expert on industry trends and new products, providing strategic and creative support on how to grow our brands in the market
- Other projects and responsibilities are always coming up – the role is a great chance to develop leadership and marketing skills in an entrepreneurial environment
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or branding
- A great attitude - enjoys building and contributing to happy, high-functioning teams
- Outgoing, professional demeanor with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships within MDB and with our external vendors and consumers
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines and create error-free work
- A practical, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving. Our ideal candidate enjoys multi-tasking and getting things done
- Experience with MS Office including MS Excel and PowerPoint; analytical aptitude to summarize data and present results, insights and recommendations
- Experience with Adobe Visual Programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus, but not required
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products