Pico Rivera, California /
Talent Management /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
Our Internship Program at MDB Co. is perfect for University students looking for valuable, real-world experience in a wholesale/distribution business within an environment that fosters mentoring and feedback. We accept both undergrads and MBA students to gain experience in various areas of business management operations.
We're seeking an independent, efficient, smart and hard-working intern who genuinely enjoys learning. To be a successful team member, you must be an avid learner, an excellent written communicator, and a natural problem solver. As part of MDB Co., you will be on the front line of both internal and external support; assisting our global customers as well as all of our cross-functional teams.
Our internship program is stipend-paid and designed for a minimum of 24 hours per week during Fall and Spring, or a minimum of 40 hours per week during Summer. While there are no guaranteed full-time opportunities available after this internship, former interns have joined full-time on teams like Branding/Marketing, Operations, and Accounting! This is a great way to get your foot in the door with the consistently robust consumer products industry!
Ready to apply and take your experience to the the next level!?
We have internship opportunities available on the following teams:
- Purchasing/Logistics (Global Supply Chain)
- Web Design/IT
- Sales Analytics
- Consumer Support
- Talent Management (HR)
We are currently interviewing for the upcoming start-months:
- March (Spring)
- June (Summer)
- September (Fall)
What you bring to the table:
- You are a fast and passionate learner and are always ready to ask thoughtful questions to ensure you are solving the right problems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Clear ability to prioritize and manage tasks.
- Encourage feedback in order to consistently improve.
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator, and master simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness - you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.