Pico Rivera, California /
Branding & Marketing /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
The E-commerce Manager will lead and execute e-commerce strategies that deliver growth, customer acquisition, and an optimal customer experience on our six branded, DTC Shopify websites. In this role they will own the customer journey on across all owned platforms, and run our websites as they were their own. Through close partnerships with Marketing, Branding, Sales, Operations, Customer Service, and IT, they will lead the team in setting up our ecommerce platforms and digital marketing strategies for profitable growth and a continuously improving our customer experience journey.
What you'll be doing
- Build and manage E-commerce team to deliver a best-in-class digital user journey
- Hire/train/motivate/lead 3+ direct reports, including team members accountable for web front-end development, digital advertising, digital experience, and customer acquisition strategies
- Manage e-commerce storefronts, including front end updates, refreshes of promotions, product assortment, merchandising, creative updates, ensuring content accuracy and brand consistency across all properties
- Develop and execute site improvement plans and growth initiatives for sales, traffic, new customer acquisition and site experience that deliver monthly revenue and ROAS goals
- Develop strategy for a balanced consumer engagement plan not primarily focused on promotional and transactional emails/messaging
- Utilize Google Analytics and other monitoring platforms to gain actionable customer insights and develop consumer segments and profiles
- Oversee SEO/ SEM/ keywords initiatives & digital advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, display and retargeting)
- Own CRM and Email content strategy
- Lead site revenue planning, forecasting, digital marketing spend, and reporting by brand and manage internal communication of performance
- Work closely with lateral teams such as branding, marketing, social media, and sales to execute e-commerce campaigns, calendars, and to evolve digital branding in line with hero brand strategies and positioning
- Partner with customer service to monitor customer satisfaction and service levels and identify and pursue opportunities to improve NPS and CLV
- Liaise with logistics and operations teams on inventory needs, sales forecasting, and operational site improvements aligned to business needs
- Create and maintain ecommerce KPI metrics and reports in collaboration with finance
- Partner directly with IT to maintain and improve site integration with company ERP systems
- Vet and implement new marketing platforms, solutions, and internal processes to improve site and team’s efficiency and effectiveness
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in related field with 5+ years of experience in CPG e-commerce, digital marketing, or related industry
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Shopify is required
- Hands on experience in Google and Facebook Ads, Affiliate Platforms, Ominsend (or similar email marketing), A/B Testing Platforms, Google Analytics
- Understanding of aesthetics and graphic design, ability to maintain brand visual identity across multiple properties
- Demonstrated track record of success in strategy execution, P&L management, and managing teams
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships within MDB and with our external vendors and customers
- A practical, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, adaptable, able to thrive in a fast changing environment
- Analytical aptitude to summarize data and present results, insights and recommendations
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products