General Application Submission
Pico Rivera, California /
Talent Management /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
If you don't see anything that matches your passions and experience in our current job openings list, you are encouraged to submit a General Application with us. Your resume will be kept in our database for future opportunities with the principles of confidentiality. Please include a cover letter specifying the team you want to work in and what you specialize in. If your qualifications and career interests match a current or future need on our team, we will contact you.
We are always hiring!
What you bring to the table:
- A 4-year college graduate and/or experience in the field you are interested in perusing
- You are a fast and passionate learner
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Encourage feedback in order to consistently improve
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, and a great collaborator- constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products