General Application Submission
Hybrid WFH / Pico Rivera, California /
Talent Management /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We started in 1990 and are proudly family-owned and operated in Los Angeles. Nearly 32 years later, MDB has grown to 8 distinct brands of children's furnishings ranging in style, aesthetic, and price point, while carrying some of the industry's most eco-conscious and award-winning designs. We can be found in mass retailers like Target and Amazon to your local mom-and-pop baby shop to specialty retailers like Pottery Barn Kids and Crate and Barrel. At MDB Co., we credit all of our success to our mighty team of more than 110 smart, fun, and diverse individuals who make an impact every day!
Under the Million Dollar Baby Co. parent company are our family of brands: Babyletto, DaVinci, Nursery Works, Million Dollar Baby Classic, Franklin & Ben, and Ubabub. We design all of our furniture in-house and have been featured in Inc. Magazine, Vogue, Bloomberg, and many others!
As a family business, we treat our community like our family. Our team authentically cares about each touchpoint through our customer’s experience with our brands. Our team members are our #1 priority and we partner with exceptional suppliers and retailers from around the world who share our values.
At Million Dollar Baby Co., we’re passionate about diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. Our diversity, inclusion and equity committee (DIEC) strives to break barriers for minority communities, help educate the company on pertinent topics, and work to ensure equal opportunities for existing and potential employees. Since its formation in 2020, our committee has focused on multiple areas like hiring, community involvement, and continuous learning about Diversity, Inclusion and Equity.
We welcome you to learn more about our company and our fantastic team. We’d love to talk to you!
About the job:
If you don't see anything that matches your passions and experience in our current job openings list, you are encouraged to submit a General Application with us. Your resume will be kept in our database for future opportunities with the principles of confidentiality. Please include a cover letter specifying the team you want to work in and what you specialize in. If your qualifications and career interests match a current or future need on our team, we will contact you.
We are always hiring!
What you bring to the table:
- A 4-year college graduate or experience in the field you are interested in perusing
- You are a fast and passionate learner
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Encourage feedback in order to consistently improve
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, and a great collaborator- constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Hybrid schedule (3 days WFH)
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products
At Million Dollar Baby Co., we’re passionate about diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our diversity, inclusion and equity committee (DIEC) strives to break barriers for minority communities, help educate the company on pertinent topics, and work to ensure equal opportunities for existing and potential employees. Since its formation in 2020, our committee has focused on multiple areas, some include hiring, community involvement and continuous learning about Diversity, Inclusion and Equity.
As an important step in coming together as safely as possible, Million Dollar Baby Co. requires all employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Million Dollar Baby Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application and/or recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TM@mdbmail.com