Pico Rivera, California /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
As a Sales Manager, you will lead sales on our team by grow new business on our e-Commerce platforms. You will run sale campaigns for our clients and maintain the balance of proactive and reactive selling, maintenance & growth of key accounts and lead the sales team’s development using your skills and strategic sales and revenue leader. Your goals are aligned around the achievement of total gross sales, mass store revenue, brand sales health, and sales team training and alignment. You will work directly with the VP of Sales and VP of Brand & Marketing to create a clear and credible vision for the sales team. Ideally, you will understand the market mix as well as the competitive landscape and align structures and systems to achieve strategic goals and maximize revenues. Our goal for this role is to lead the sales team while build relationships by promoting “Wow” customer experiences!
What you'll be doing:
- Reviews strengths and areas of development of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Monitors the program and campaigns on accounts across all sale channels and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
- Provides on-the-ground support for sales team as they generate leads and close new deals
- Builds relationship with vendors and customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Develops and implements new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provides daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superior
- Coaches team members and peers on best practices and core values
- Establishes quarterly team priorities and drives the OKR cross-functional alignment process
- Oversees and initiates projects that drive significant and lasting impacts on LTOKRs
- Builds systems that elevate the team's overall transparency or data analytics capabilities
- Ensures that the team understands all aspects of Customer Journey/Experience and team's role in improvement
- Manages partner relationships, sets goals and metrics to measure performance, and meets regularly to review and improve
- Gains alignment and buy-in across the organization for strategic improvement initiatives and bring them to life
- Actively learns about the industry and competitive landscape
- Creates a culture on team of constantly seeking out process improvement opportunities
- Aligns and checks in with team members to ensure team is operating efficiently
- Develop professional network in functional or industry area
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in leading e-Commerce Sales team
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year university required and MBA preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, analytical background, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge in handling large clients, strategies, and pitch sale campaigns
- Experience with pricing, budgets, and margins
- Ability to create, maintain and grow professional relationships
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products