Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
Pico Rivera, California /
Welcome to Million Dollar Baby Co.!
We have built the 6 best children’s furniture brands in the world-- from the most non-toxic, eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 awesome brands of children’s furniture. It's our top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to our community as well.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
As a Junior Digital Analyst working in the Marketing department, you will help us spread the word of our continually growing brands and help increase our presence in the market. You will also develop your analytical skills while also contributing to the development of our digital marketing strategy. You will oversee our e-commerce websites while executing and analyzing our direct marketing campaigns through various ad platforms, all with the goal of ensuring our brands are inspiring, top-of-mind, and deliver on parents’ needs. This is the ideal role for someone that has a genuine passion for digital marketing, social media, and data analytics. Our goal for this role is to help evaluate our digital marketing campaigns and ensure we are effectively creating and promoting “Wow” customer experiences online!
What you'll be doing:
- Learns and understands our brands and their characteristics, differentiation points, customer segments, top 5 retailers, top 10 items
- Escalates decisions / issues with options, pros & cons, and proposed solutions
- Supports promotional calendars for eCommerce and paid marketing strategies to grow direct-to-consumer reach, engagement, sales and increase CLV
- Builds campaigns from conception to launch within ad platforms and networks; (inclusive of SEM, PPC, Affiliate, Social, Email, Display & Video), actively managing these campaigns and optimizing performance to ensure KPI’s are met
- Builds and maintains keyword lists for PPC campaigns, optimizing bids to improve spend efficiency
- Analyzes performance metrics for campaigns and brand websites, making recommendations based on findings and presenting results to different teams, including C-Suite
- Analyzes and monitors the competitive landscape, staying up to date on industry trends and insights to ensure we are remaining competitive with our digital marketing efforts
- Manages, update, and monitor brand eCommerce websites in support of brand strategy and sales promotional plans, while also optimizing SEO
- Assists in other marketing and branding activities including marketing copy, photography shoots, merchandising, collateral development, PR events and trade shows
What you bring to the table:
- Some knowledge in Marketing and analytics
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year university, preferably majoring in a Business or Marketing
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and different social media advertisements
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Practical, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Professional demeanor with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, timely, consistent execution of daily job functions and "OKR's"
- Knowledge or experience using digital marketing platforms are a plus (e.g., Goggle Analytics, Facebook Ads)
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! You can bring your best friend to work
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products