Lead Technical Recruiter
Minds is an open source and decentralized social network dedicated to privacy, free expressions and helping creators thrive. We have over 5 million users around the world and have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Techcrunch, Fox News, The Joe Rogan Experience and dozens more major podcasts and media outlets.
“Minds is The Anti-Facebook That Pays You For Your Time” - Wired
“Meet Facebook’s New Open-Sourced, Encrypted Competitor, Minds” - Observer
- Employer branding: You’ll work to strategize, build, maintain, and optimize all employer branding touchpoints (including career pages, job postings, job descriptions, etc)
- Technical recruiting processes: Optimize and execute technical recruiting processes from role kick-offs to debriefs to candidate offers
- Build talent pipelines: You’ll integrate sourcing strategies and opportunities that will meet the demand for a diverse pipeline of candidates for current and future needs
- Help build an elite candidate experience: You’ll create a highly effective and memorable candidate experience that will keep talent engaged in pipelines
- Technical recruiting metrics: You’ll assist in creating, tracking, and sharing key recruiting metrics that will be used to optimize processes and forecast hiring
- Engage and hire the best talent: You’ll source, recruit, and hire the absolute best talent for our opportunities
- 2+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting for different functions within an organization
- Ability to cultivate long-term relationships
- Experience crafting innovative recruitment strategies for underrepresented groups that deliver results
- Consistently source & build robust diverse talent pipelines
- Strategically utilize social media, networks, blogs and research methods to identify & engage top talent.
- Extremely dynamic; able to attract, engage, and close talent
- High EQ; able to persuade, influence, and build trust at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inspire change and gain the consensus needed from leaders across the organization
- Solid understanding of industry trends and best practices
Minds is an equal opportunity employer.