Senior UX Designer
We’re looking for a highly motivated UI/UX Designer to join our growing team, who will help us design web and mobile products that our community loves.
Minds is an open source and decentralized social network dedicated to privacy, free expressions and helping creators thrive. We have over 5 million users around the world and have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Techcrunch, Fox News, The Joe Rogan Experience and dozens more major podcasts and media outlets.
“Minds is The Anti-Facebook That Pays You For Your Time” - Wired
“Meet Facebook’s New Open-Sourced, Encrypted Competitor, Minds” - Observer
- Create storyboards and wireframes of user interactions.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to produce prototypes and production software.
- Generate simple concept prototypes to illustrate and communicate concepts.
- Collaborate with other designers to enhance the software experience.
- Create interaction specifications.
- Understanding of branding as it relates to user experience.
- Stylistic breadth, attention to detail, innovation and usability.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design, typography, and user interface layouts.
Requirements and Skills
- 2-4 years of UI/UX design or related design experience.
- Experience turning product concepts into implementable designs (new product introduction).Great collaboration and communications skills.
- Experience designing for smartphones and tablets, as well as web.
- Experience building basic interaction prototypes to illustrate user experience ideas.
- Expertise in one or more design apps including Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe XD.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate, learn and have fun
- A healthy desire to break the status quo.
- Understanding and interest in social media.
What you'll get
- Remote working
- Travel and accommodations for Minds Summits
- Education and learning programme including courses, conferences and materials
- Parental leave
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Health care (US Only)
Minds is an equal opportunity employer.