Creative Marketing Designer
Who we are:
MindsDB helps anyone use the power of machine learning to ask predictive questions of their data and receive accurate answers from it. MindsDB was founded in 2017 by Adam Carrigan (COO) and Jorge Torres (CEO) and is backed with over $7.6M in seed funding from Walden Catalyst Ventures, YCombinator, OpenOcean, the venture fund launched by the creators of MySQL and MariaDB, SpeedInvest, and the University of California Berkeley SkyDeck fund. MindsDB is also a graduate of YCombinators recent Winter 2020 batch and was recently recognized as one of America's most promising AI companies by Forbes. To see how MindsDB can help you visit www.mindsdb.com or follow us @MindsDB.
Would you like to play a meaningful role in the development of a Machine Learning venture-backed start-up?
We are seeking a Creative Marketing Designer to lead and project manage MindsDBs creative and develop and maintain MindsDB’s corporate brand style guide.
Our Creative Marketing Designer can be based in the US, UK or fully remote.
- Design and art work all visual components for marketing materials, technical illustrations, promotional campaigns, presentations, social media, paid search, website, etc.
- Demonstrate awareness and use of current and appropriate design trends in visual styling.
- Standardize templates for re-use.
- Take the lead in developing MindsDB video content.
- Always advocate for best practice user interaction principles together with a firm grasp of layout visual principles in all your work.
- Ensure consistency of brand usage both internal and external representations including communications, print, digital, marketing, and sales material.
- Organize and maintain all media assets including images, videos, logos, and icon libraries.
You will have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Design degree or equivalent professional experience (we require work samples for this position)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar technologies.
- Creative and outside-the-box thinking.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with particular attention to detail.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Ability to work in a team across multiple projects and timelines.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environments
- Ability to work across North American and European Timezones.
- Proficiency with Wordpress/Elementor and Video production suites
Benefits & Perks:
- Fully remote team, flexible working hours.
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Equity Package
- Unlimited PTO
- New Hire remote setup (Remote Workstation)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (US only)
- Learning & Development budget
- Monthly (virtual) team events
- In-Person team retreats
- Wellbeing/mental health leave
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
We understand that there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for someone passionate, proactive and ambitious, who is excited to face the challenges of a rapidly growing startup. MindsDB is the type of company where you can grow exponentially, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don't 100% match the candidate description.
MindsDB is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. MindsDB will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.