Software Development Engineer - II, Technical Solutions
Pune - Hybrid
Customer Success – Professional Services /
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
Mindtickle is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Software Developer to join our esteemed Technical Solutions team. As a customer-facing group within the customer success division, the Technical Solutions team excels in eliciting requirements, proposing innovative solutions, managing technical implementations, and maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
What’s in it for you?
- Understand and analyze the business needs of customers, as well as their technical requirements.
- Develop and implement custom integrations, solutions, and reporting features throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Create data visualization dashboards tailored to specific customer requirements, based on the analysis of large datasets.
- Perform small enhancements to the product UI to address customers' business needs.
- Coordinate the deployment of user management integration with Mindtickle, collaborating closely with customers' technical teams.
- Implement and maintain integration workflows using ETL tools.
- Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot issues related to custom dashboards and integrations in collaboration with the product and development teams.
- Develop automation for custom integrations and implement effective alerting mechanisms.
- Collaborate with the product team to represent customer trends for consideration in the product roadmap.
- Identify and define opportunities for process improvement.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Are having 5 to 7 years of experience in enterprise software implementation or development, with a strong track record of successful customer/internal customer-facing team communication.
- Have proven ability to deliver enterprise-level custom implementations within well-defined timelines.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders and provide regular updates on ongoing requests.
- Are owing strong expertise in UNIX/Linux commands, system calls, and debugging logs.
- Have hands-on experience in Python scripting and use of libraries like Pandas, PySpark, NumPy, Django, etc.
- Have experience with additional languages, such as Golang, or NodeJS would be a plus.
- Familiarity with database systems, e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server and proficiency in SQL queries and stored procedures to extract, transform, and analyze data from multiple databases.
- Proficient in SQL for data manipulation and retrieval.
- Have sound understanding of REST APIs, OAuth, SAML, JWT, and SFTP concepts.
- Proficiency in using core AWS services, including but not limited to Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon VPC, and AWS IAM.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and task management skills.
- Are Self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision while prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Hold an experience in data analytics and familiarity with reporting tools like JasperSoft or Tableau is advantageous.
- familiarity with any iPaaS/ETL tools, such as JitterBit, Workato, Informatica, or Dell Boomi, will be considered an added advantage.
- Are holding graduate or postgraduate degree in engineering or relevant technical disciplines preferred.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.