Manager - Product Design
Product – Design
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 350+ people working from Pune & California. We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
We are looking for a creative, passionate and experienced product design manager who can lead our product design team in Pune. At MindTickle, we are constantly finding out new and better ways to enable sellers to stay more prepared for their next sales conversation. Our product design team plays a pivotal role in our mission. If you are passionate about building world class and innovative products that challenges the status quo and positively impact the lives of thousands and millions of people, then this role is for you.
As a Product Design Manager you will help our product design team to focus on the user and make sure we’re solving the right problems with the best solutions. You will guide teams through complex problem spaces on their journey to get to simple, user-friendly solutions. Along with building great products, you must be passionate about spend a lot of time mentoring designers and finding new talent.
- Shape and communicate a compelling long-term design strategy and vision.
- Lead the design process for your team—from problem definition to design implementation.
- Maintain high standards of accountability to deliver projects on time and with high quality.
- Define user persona and journeys to ensure that the design team develops a strong user empathy.
- Partner with product, engineering, and research to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed.
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our users.
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across all products.
- Manage and coach Product Designers and help build a user-centered design culture in the product team.
- Grow the design team by attracting and hiring new talent.
- You have at least 2 years of experience leading or managing a design team with an overall 8-10 years of experience in UX or Product Design.
- A portfolio of relevant design work, executed either by yourself or a team that you led, that conveys an ability to ship successful products that people love.
- A user-centered approach to designing software for people.
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution.
- Experience attracting and hiring design talent.
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time.
- A collaborative, compassionate approach to working with others.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
All meals catered at office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.