SDE II - Backend Developer
Engineering – Engineering /
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are looking for a rock star technology evangelist for the core engineering team. You are responsible for building, maintaining & scaling Products at mindtickle with rightly selecting the most appropriate architecture for a system (or systems), such that it suits the business needs, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
- You must have built, manage & scale large scale Application or infrastructure.
- You have ability to directly connect business problem to Technical problem.
- Design & Build - Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Collaborate - Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best practices and leverage world class tech stack.
- Measurable outcome - You will need to set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against set marks.
- DevOps - You will need to set up every essentials(Tracking/alerting) to make sure the infrastructure/software you built is working as expected.
- Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
- You should be a team player.
- You should be positive towards problem solving, have very structural thought process to solve problems.
- You should be agile enough to learn new technology if needed.
- B Tech / BS / BE / M Tech / MS / ME in CS or equivalent from IITs or Top Tier Engineering Colleges.
- 3-8 years of strong software(application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Java/Scala/Golang/Python and Node preferred).
- Deep expertise and practical knowledge of operating systems, MySQL and NoSQL databases(Redis/couchbase/mongodb/ES or any graphDB).
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Experience with Docker and kubernetes will be a plus.
- Self motivated and team player.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.