SDE III - Backend Developer
Engineering – Engineering /
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
We are looking for a rock star technology evangelist for the core engineering team. You are responsible for building maintaining & scaling Products at mindtickle with rightly selecting the most appropriate architecture for a system (or systems), such that it suits the business needs, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
Mindtickle is growing at a pace of more than 2X over the last couple of years. We are also a high-performance organization - last year, we released 100 plus features and 1,000+ fixes & enhancements.
- Own, prioritize and communicate the short, medium, and long-term release plan of the stream.
- Own backlog and priorities of efforts that will perfect and scale our infrastructure with the help of team members.
- Interface with the rest of the technology organization to understand opportunities, requirements, and priorities to ensure the proper focus of the team.
- Monitor, measure, and evaluate the success of rolled-out infrastructure and iterate as needed with the help of Architect/SDE-3.
- Create and develop metrics (data) to evaluate the usage and success of the products you're accountable for with the help of the DevOps Team.
- Foster adoption of new infrastructure support/systems developed by the team.
- Contribute to broader technology strategy; give feedback to technical teams building products on top of the infrastructure.
- Drive the discussion of the architecture/technical decisions made in the team.
- You have experience with highly scalable & available back-end system development so that you can hold constructive architectural/technical conversations/discussions with the team.
- You have experience in leading, formally or informally, and motivating a team.
- Experience with the agile development methodology.
- Capable of making and understanding the impact of complex prioritization decisions under pressure, Leading and facilitating meetings (face to face and remote).
- A swiss-army-knife: as a growing company, we need versatile team members who can switch gears quickly and code a little from time to time.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.7/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.