Managed Service Associate
Customer Success – Professional Services /
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are seeking a talented and proactive Managed Services Associate to deliver top-notch service to our enterprise-level customers. As a part of our dedicated team, you will take charge of projects and handle administrative tasks on the Mindtickle platform, catering to our clients' unique business needs.
What’s in it for you?
- Business Operations:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of client requirements and provide realistic lead times.
- Act as the primary point of contact for both client and internal team communications for high-priority projects.
- Recognize and articulate the business value of our services.
- Foster strong relationships with other service teams.
- Ensure timely communication and updates to clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Project Deliverables:
- Collaborate seamlessly with clients, becoming an integral extension of their teams.
- Develop detailed statements of work for each client's project.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to SLAs.
- Execute tasks with precision and accuracy, while diligently documenting progress for the team and future reference.
- Conduct thorough User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and audits before project handovers to clients.
- Clearly communicate deliverables to clients.
- Processes and Skills Building:
- Innovate and create reusable templates and best practices.
- Maintain the efficiency of Asana and Mavenlink dashboards.
- Proactively explore the Mindtickle platform to discover more streamlined task execution methods.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest product features and enhancements.
- Foster a culture of innovation to optimize work efficiency.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have pursued bachelor’s degree.
- Possess 2+ years of experience in Managed Services or platform administration within an IT organisation with proficiency in Project Planning and Time Management.
- Having knowledge of fundamental MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word knowledge is a must.
- Own exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills, with strong interpersonal communication abilities.
- Have the ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Are keen on attention to detail and adeptness in comprehending problem statements.
- Have deep commitment to the accuracy of work and a strong focus on client satisfaction.
- Possess a customer-centric and solution-oriented approach.
- Are a quick learner with the ability to grasp the intricacies of the Mindtickle platform and adapt to new technologies.
- Are a team player capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve business and technical challenges.
- Are skilful in simplifying complex functional matters for seamless execution.
- Have willingness to work in rotational shifts which include US work hours (10 PM - 7 AM India time).
- Having experience with SaaS-based product/application is a plus.
- Having a Customer facing experience is preferred.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.