Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst - RevOps
RevOps – RevOps /
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We are seeking a Senior RevOps analyst capable of performing data analytics/operations with detailed execution. The Revenue Operations Analyst is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities.
This is a high impact role where there will be an opportunity to work with various technologies and seasoned operations professionals in a supportive environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Own and assist on special projects such as but not limited to: Analyzing customer health, risk, and adoption trends.
- Providing operational support to CSMs with their regular activities such as client interactions, product utilization, business reviews etc.
- Customer Health Metrics - e.g accounts at risk because of champion leaving, time to deployment etc.
- Resource assignment and transition.
- Experience with tool integrations.
- Knowledge of customer success processes like customer advocacy, references etc.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Have pursued Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Posses 3+ years’ of relevant experience, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Have experience working with Salesforce CRM. Well-versed with reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Posses knowledge of Customer Journey.
- Have experience working with Mavenlink or equivalent tools would be preferred.
- Posses excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and needs minimal supervision.
- Posses experience working with global teams.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.