Pune or Bangalore
Customer Success – Professional Services /
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
We seek a highly skilled Solution Architect to lead consultative engagements with enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders as a hands-on advisor. Leveraging your strong interpersonal skills, extensive functional and technical knowledge, deep understanding of MindTickle products, and significant industry and consulting experience, you will be pivotal in delivering substantial customer ROI.
Solution Architect interacts with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyse information, and design comprehensive solutions. You also exhibit a keen insight into the typical business challenges our customers encounter and share a comprehensive understanding of their common objectives. You should also be able to contribute to thought leadership and best practices - both internally in our Community and externally in the marketplace. You should also be able to take complete ownership of projects and move fast to drive business value and results through your solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- Serve as a trusted advisor, collaborating closely with clients to successfully implement MindTickle solutions.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team, providing insights into the unique value of MindTickle as a solution.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering Teams, Technical Architects, and clients to propose technology standards, custom integrations, and tailored solutions.
- Design comprehensive solutions aligned with industry and MindTickle best practices, directly engaging with customers to meet their business requirements.
- Guide and mentor clients and their IT teams throughout project execution, ensuring a seamless delivery of solutions.
- Lead and own complete solution design, covering analysis, discovery, scoping, design, documentation, and configuration.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for MindTickle’s product capabilities and solutions across diverse use cases, providing consultation to internal teams and customers.
- Contribute to thought leadership and best practices, both internally within our Community and externally in the marketplace.
- Own projects completely, driving business value and results through innovative solutions.
- Lead internal initiatives, actively contributing to the internal MindTickle and external client knowledge base.
- Demonstrate documentation expertise by writing Statements of Work (SOWs) and assisting with Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Information (RFIs).
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Acquire 5-7 years of relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to-large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Are a Graduate or postgraduate degree; engineering or relevant technical disciplines.
- Being Familiar with the enterprise tech stack and experience in managing integrations with major SaaS platforms is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in data analysis and software engineering with hands-on exposure.
- Are excellent in collaboration, teamwork, project management, and conflict resolution skills.
- Have familiarity with technical concepts such as REST APIs, business logic, validation and automation scripts, SSO, OAuth, ETL, FTP, data modelling & analysis, QA, scrum, agile, and other enterprise product functionalities.
- Attain experience with iPaaS/ETL tools (JitterBit, Workato, Informatica, or Dell Boomi is advantageous).Familiarity with database systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and proficiency in SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Are experienced in data analytics with familiarity in reporting tools like JasperSoft or Tableau.
- Possess proficiency in UNIX/Linux commands, system calls, and debugging logs.
- Have 1-3 years of hands-on experience in Python scripting (Pandas, PySpark, NumPy, Django, etc.).
- Get hold of one or more Business Intelligence (BI) tools (Excel, Power BI, Tableau).
- Are willing to work EU & US hours for client and global team coordination.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.