US Payroll - Senior Finance Executive
Pune, Maharashtra /
G&A – Finance /
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 350+ people working from Pune & California.
We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
MindTickle is looking for an experienced payroll accountant. The role of the senior accountant responsible for payroll entails preparing reports and reconciling, estimating, and compiling company payroll into the general ledger. This role also involves the tasks of carrying out general ledger account reconciliation, as well as other accounting operations. They work collaboratively with the US People Ops team and third party payroll vendors to make sure that there is smooth delivery of payroll to the company’s workforce.
We Need a Professional With
- Deep understanding of US payroll, benefits, and compliance requirements
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Creative and process-orientated thinking who is able to solve problems systematically.
Specifically, This Role Will
- Manage payroll, benefits, and compliance for MindTickle's US team.
- Collaborate closely with our external payroll providers and the internal finance team to ensure the smooth functioning of payroll.
- Figure out compliance requirements as we expand into more territories in the US.
- Provide comprehensive solutions to all payroll related queries from our US employees.
- Establish and improve the process related to payroll processing.
Essential Experience And Skills
- Minimum 3+ years of US payroll management experience.
- Previous experience working with compliance rules and regulations.
- Superb communication and client service skills.
- Experience with any US payroll and benefits service provider.
- Experience using global payroll tools like ADP/Trinet/Paychex/Workforce etc.
- Display of proficiency in GAAP and general payroll practices.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Beneficial but not essential: some experience with cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications (NetSuite experience is preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Beneficial to have an MBA.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
All meals catered at office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.9/5) to see why our employees love us.