Enterprise Account Executive
Sales – Account Executives
We are currently looking for high energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with solid business to business experience. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive role is responsible for selling our sales enablement, learning, and marketing portfolio of products within the largest of our enterprise accounts. The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibilities focus on executing successful sales strategies that will drive customer value for subscription licenses, and professional services. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive will also act as a mentor to other Enterprise Account Executives on the Enterprise Sales team, and help them develop skills to sell into larger enterprise accounts.
MindTickle offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell sales enablement, learning, and marketing solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Enterprise Account Executives, committed to our mission and focus on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Penetrate targeted accounts within your named account territory; contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze needs, develop solution/value proposition, negotiate terms, and close business
- Managing complex sales-cycles which include our portfolio of products and presenting C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of Sales Enablement cloud products
- Manage and forecast sales activity in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
- Generate new business in existing accounts, across corporate families
- Facilitate communications with other team members and partners such as Salesforce to solve unique customer business challenges
- Conduct online demos of our products via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Maintain professional and ethical conduct with clients and staff
- Compliance with company standards, policies, and mission statement
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well a high degree of ethics
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions. Achievement of President's club is certainly a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- Excellent business and relationship development skills
- Exceptional ability to overcome objections and close business
- Dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent verbal/phone and written/electronic communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Previous sales methodology training in consultative / solution selling
- Strong technology / social networking skills – prior knowledge/use of Cloud-based solutions and Salesforce
- Solution oriented, proactive and ethical
- Bachelors degree required
MindTickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand affinity. With MindTickle, company leaders and sellers can continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to effectively engage customers and drive growth. MindTickle counts dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies, hundreds of the world's fastest growing and most recognizable technology companies, 4 of the largest 15 health and life sciences companies and 3 of the largest 15 global technology companies as customers. These organizations use MindTickles' innovative capabilities for on-demand, online training, bite-sized mobile updates, gamification-based learning, coaching and role-play to ensure world-class sales performance. MindTickle is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and is backed by leading venture capital firms Accel, Canaan Partners, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Moneta Ventures and Qualcomm Ventures.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. At MindTickle, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.