Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Customer Success
CSMs are the keepers of our client partnerships, ensuring that we deliver value to our customers every single day. They are the primary contact for accounts post-sale and are responsible for the overall success and renewal of assigned accounts.
CSMs have a deep understanding of sales tech space. They also have solid MindTickle product knowledge with a deep understanding of how the MindTickle platform can be deployed to support a variety of use cases. CSMs work proactively to drive customer value and ensure that stakeholders are achieving their desired outcomes. They use a metrics-driven approach to monitoring customer health, which enables proactive intervention.
- Managing clients - driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Building relationships and ongoing communication with senior-level stakeholders to understand their business needs and desired outcomes, and to showcase the impact of MindTickle on their strategic initiatives.
- Advising on strategic and program planning to ensure ongoing usage, further adoption, and alignment of MindTickle with business needs.
- Showing customers how MindTickle features are used as they explore new use cases post-onboarding.
- Conducting business reviews of activity, outcomes, data insights, and value.
- Weekly tracking and monitoring of client usage, milestones, value, and health metrics; proactively intervening as needed.
- Developing success plans for unhealthy customers.
- Nurturing and supporting internal champions who will serve as references and advocates.
- Keeping clients informed about product enhancements and advocating for their product needs.
- Recommending and selling add-on Professional Services as needed to improve the customer’s use of MindTickle.
- Overseeing customer-driven product enhancements and interfacing with the client and MindTickle Product Management.
- Keeping the MindTickle team (CSM, Sales, Professional Services, Tech Support) aligned to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- 3-6 years Customer Success experience supporting an enterprise platform with Fortune 100 customers.
- 2-4 years of experience managing multi-group or global accounts.
- Sales enablement or sales technology experience is a very big plus.
- Highly analytical and 2-4 years of experience working with data-driven dashboards and reports.
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics, and challenges; collaborating on solutions).
- Track record of proactively identifying problems and resolving them before they escalate.
- Experience as an advanced user on a robust, SaaS-based enterprise software platform.
- Superior communicator with excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with a rapidly changing product and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is the only constant.
- Hungry and humble with a low ego, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams.
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 250+ people working from Pune & California. We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics)
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.