Sales Development Representative (US Shift)
Pune, Maharashtra /
Marketing – Marketing /
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 350+ people working from Pune & California.
We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics).
MindTickle is world’s leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives you the power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture oaf sales excellence. With more than 200 global customers, 6 Lakhs sales reps using MindTickle from 117 countries every month.
You will play a key role in driving new business mainly in the US region for the teams by qualifying inbound leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns.
What you'll do?
- Develop new business in the US region via telephone and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce company, product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Researched Leads - Newly funded companies, rapidly growing companies, who acquired who, etc.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries.
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects.
- Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com .
- Schedule demonstrations between Sales Representatives and potential customers.
- Use of tools like SalesForce, Outreach, Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg, Sales Navigator.
- Strategize with Marketing on the best messaging and market positioning for our platform.
- Bring a positive attitude every day and understand YOU make the culture and YOU drive our success as a company.
- Experience of 2 - 8 years in customer facing/sales role preferably in B2B SaaS
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. (BBA/MBA preferred).
- Phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills.
- Ready to work and succeed in a goal driven environment.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hill station and works remotely.
All meals catered at office; fully stocked pantry; sleeping rooms.
Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.9/5) to see why our employees love us.