Senior Data Engineer
Engineering – Engineering /
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
MindTickle is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Data Engineering team. As a Data Engineer, you’ll collaborate with software engineers, product management, and partner teams to design and implement solutions for the complex data needs of the MindTickle platform. You enjoy working with complex systems, are customer-centric, realize ideas/plans in the product, have a strong sense of ownership and drive, are emotionally intelligent, have a product mindset, and thrive on the challenge of implementing solutions at scale. You will work directly with software developers, program managers, and product managers to design and implement software on the Mindtickle data analytics platform. You are an engineer at heart who understands and highlights deep technical issues that should be timely addressed.
What’s in it for you?
- Design and development of new features on the Analytics Data Platform.
- Mentor team members.
- Work with the engineering manager to develop strategies for effective data engineering development and long-term architectural planning.
- Partner with architects in problem-solving.
- Continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
- Work with QA to define QA strategy before releasing a feature.
- Collaborate with DevOps & delegate to define the deployment strategy for a release.
- Optimize the data analytics platform periodically.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Acquire bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Own 2-8 years of total software development experience data engineering.
- Have proficient knowledge of Python/Scala/Go/Java.
- Possesses knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schemas for analytical (OLAP) systems.
- Have knowledge of database management systems for OLAP.
- Are experienced in data Streaming/ Batch Processing using Apache Spark, Kafka, Big Data Querying and Analytics.
- Are able to write efficient queries in SQL/PL-SQL.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Are able to build strong relationships with people and drive them towards a common goal
- Possess desired skills and experience: Demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Get hold of continuous improvement of systems, software, and processes through data analysis and metrics.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.